Friday, February 17, 2012

Final days resting at home

Just rest a few days at home then I start to feel a bit bored already. Feel like finding something exciting to do except sleep, eat, do final year project and stuff. Have a feeling that I'll be super busy once tomorrow arrives. So is being busy and occupied better or able to laze around better? I think I'll prefer the 1 in between. If possible busy a while then get to rest. Like that I can only go much further with my sick body.

Finally 1 of the stock photography site approved 10 of my images and my account can finally get approved and start selling stock photos. Do take a look at to view and download my stock images ya. Thanks for the support. :)

So many things to do yet so little time and I don't know where to start from. Have you all ever faced this before?

No comments: