Monday, February 20, 2012

a brand new semester and the final 1

Its been quite a tiring day for just the 1st day of the start of my final semester in UPM. Although I just attended 2 class for today, I've already manage to bring back 2 homework from 1 of the subject. 1 homework is to be done and submitted by tomorrow. Luckily I manage to finish the one which would need to be passed up already. Another 1 more to go which I have to do some research on it.

I have been approached my a model today from Paris. Was thinking of wanting to bring her over to Malaysia for a photoshoot or not. Her rate is kinda high because its in Euro. So now looking for photographers who would be interested in shooting a Caucasian model. If any of you readers are interested in it, do let me know ya. Time to continue with my work. Many things need to be done in such short time. Bye for now.

No comments: