Friday, March 2, 2012

weekends

Finally can catch some breath during this weekend. Its been a stressful week as so many assignments and projects have been thrown to us at the start of the semester. It's a total new experience for us final year as we usually have our projects during the end of the semester. I don't like the projects to come at that time because that time we will be busy preparing our with final exams. Thus everytime will end up simply doing it.

Just went to see doctor today. The diagnosis is that my SLE is causing inflammation of my skin. I think the diagnosis is quite right as when I was injected with hydrocot My red spots don't feel that pain anymore. It wont just cause pain to me even when not touching it.

Must rest more during this weekend. Really appreciate all the help my friends gave me during this week when I need them the most. Really thank you.

No comments: