Monday, March 26, 2012

2nd post of the day...

Had to write this post up as after encountering something today. Few weeks back my group did a presentation in front of the class and today we've gotten our marks. The marks given was actually quite ok except for the part for our attire. We got 0.75 out of 2. So the reason my lecturer gave us this low is because I was not wearing formal clothing like the rest of my team member. Then I explained to him that is not that I purposely do not want to wear formal but is because on that presentation day I was having shingles and my leg was swollen and I find it quite difficult for me to wear properly as I'm feeling the pain. I explained nicely to the lecturer of my condition and guess what the lecturer replied me? This is a group work and I should sacrifice myself. How the hell he want me to sacrifice? Endure the pain and suffering? I already sacrificed my rest and ignore the doctor's order to rest at home but instead I still attend class. After hearing what my lecturer say I was totally in fire. How can he have no compassion at all? Damn man. Even I myself not the good holy person also knows if a person is really in pain should just cut some slack on him. Maybe I just made the wrong decision to go up present in front of everyone when I was not wearing formal. I would like to say sorry to my group mates for bringing down the marks of the whole group. Sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

setiap yg berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya...teruskan berjuang...1 day the same old lecturer will know how hard u suffer...sabarlah dan bersangka baikla kt lecturer tu ok...juz my 2cent..(,").

hikari_mngsy said...

i also have a very inconsiderate lecturer tis sem. sucks 2 meet ppl who dun try 2 b understanding. feel like cursing ur lecturer 2 get shingles n suffer in pain

darthxintor said...

thanks for supporting me... will still try to stay strong.. dun need to curse other ppl... just live my own life enough d..