Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OMG Paradise Covershoot Girl Finale Night

Last Thursday I got the privilege to go to the event mentioned in the title as a media. This is the 1st time I'm getting this kind of tag although I did not apply as media but as a photographer/ blogger instead.

This is what I basically get for the night. Any1 wants the free gift they gave me? Can last till end of April.

Below are basically what happens during the whole event. See to feel what has happened.


Opening performance

The pretty emcee for the night.

The 5 judges

Its catwalk time!!!














Souvenir presentation to the sponsors and judges

Contestant performing a dance.





Question answering time















That's all for today. If you all want to watch the rest of the performance of the other contestant please leave a comment below. :)

No comments: