Sunday, July 8, 2012

For sale!!!!

After such a long time using my camera. I think its time to let it go and better owners to own it. Anyone looking for a semi pro DSLR? This is quite a good camera if you want to try a professional body. Although the body of the camera is quite an old model but still it was able to produce quite good photos. All of the photos you've seen before posted by me are from this camera. I've learnt a lot through this camera but as I'm progressing forward, I'm upgrading to a higher level camera and would love to fund for the new one.
I know the 1st thing people would be interested to know is the price. So for the A700 body I'll be selling for RM1800. I'm selling it at a higher price because I just sent the camera for repair and changed the mirror box, main board and the slider. But the price is open to negotiation. The body is around 3 years old already. The package include everything that came in the box 1 x Body, 1 x Ori Battery, 1 x Ori Charger, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Body Cap, 1 x SONY Shoulder Strap, 1 x LCD Cover, 1 x Box, 1 x Manual and NO Memory Card. Appearance of the camera I would give it an 8.5/10 as I like to keep my things properly. So below is the photos of my camera. Do have a view.





The next thing I'm selling is my Sigma 18-200mm travel lens. This lens has been attach to the A700 body 80% of the time. Its a very versatile lens as you can use it from wide angle to tele. the package include 1 x Lens, 1 x UV filter (on the lens since 1st day) and 1 x ori hood. Appearance I would rate it at 8/10 ( some wear and tear on the outer focus rubber and the hood). The selling price for this lens would be RM900 firm. Below are the pictures of my lens.





For the whole lens and body package, I'll be giving a special price which is RM2.5k. Anyone who is interested t buy it can contact me at 0123358308 or just drop me an email at ngcmn88@ieee.org. Thanks for looking at this post. ;)

No comments: