Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a new life coming up

so yesterday midnight waited for the application result... and most of u have known wat i've got... its electric and electronic engineering... its my sixth choice.... so far behind hor... actually i accidentally filled my fifth one same with my first... so wasted one choice le.... aiks... at first i was kinda disappointed with what i get... cuz all along i wanted to study chemical engineering or actuarial science which is not too common yet... but too bad my results is not good enough to study those... cant blame anyone for getting not good enough result in STPM since i ownself fall sick at that time... so after chatting with my friends after getting the result till 1-2am... i finally accepted what i've got and prepared to accept that offer... y i accept it so fast u all sure wondering... its because if i take up this course i could fulfill my destiny of creating my own lightsaber...

using the knowledge i learn during my uni life i could get back to my revenge that i have planned last year... maybe its just my destiny set by god.... and now most probabaly my genting schoalrship will be denied cuz i din get what i applied for... its kinda another sad news... most of my friends also get into different uni than me... so i'm gonna start making new friends in the new campus... very looking forward to it... hopefully will get another best friend tat has the same interest as me... keeping fingers crossed...

No comments: