Sunday, June 15, 2008

random stuff

a lot of things has been on my mind lately... but yet i'm not emo enough to blog everything out... so now forcing myself to update my own blog...

next Wednesday my uni application result will be out already... feeling really gan jiong now... i'm just afraid that i would not get a place in uni... but wat if i were to get a place,how am i gonna survive in the university when i still cannot stand or walk well... the compound of the university is so big and surely i have to walk from one campus to another to attend lectures... yet looking on the bright side i would be able to make new friends and learn new stuff... i've been stuck at home for too long...

nowadays the mosquitoes at my house is getting more and more... theres one day that i single handedly killed 7 mosquitoes... mosquitoes are just a bigger menace than lizards... i dont know why girls are more scared of lizards since they wont harm us that much... on the other hand mosquitoes could bring dangerous disease to us human beings.... for example my mom got denggi fever last week... so how do we actually get rid of these pest??? i used lots of mosquito sprays to kill them... yet they multiply so fast and it seems like the spray isnt working anymore... they are immune to it...

everyday i've been enjoying yoyoing.... i'm still waiting for my yyf skyline to reach me... but once i received it i will be broke... actually i'm broke already... how could i find the extra money to buy more yoyos??? i still wanna buy a pair of looping yoyos to learn 2A... am i too greedy to want everything at the same time???

the Japan GT roadshow is coming to klang on the 17... i really hope that i could go and see it... who can bring me there??? since my parents dont allow me to drive... speaking of driving,my P license is gonna expire real soon... but i dont have the money to renew it .... i also dont have the suitable photo to be put in it...

a test that i just did on the sins that i have... and looks like i have very high greed after all...
Greed:Very High
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:High
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:High
 


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

thats all for now.... cioaz....

No comments: