Saturday, December 20, 2008

tag

tag by ee leng... so just do lar... since now dunno wat to post...

A. Attached or Single?
single... and desperately looking for my partner... S.A.D


B. Best Friend?
hmmm... dunno count as best fren or not... should be reliable only lar....


C. Cake or pie?
both also dont really like


D. Day of choice?
Wednesday ba... as its already middle of the week...


E. Essential item?
handphone and my yoyo... food is not essential to me...


F. Favorite colour?
orange and black



G. Gummy bears or worms?
dont eat that much sweets 1...


H. Hometown?
pandamaran klang



I. Favorite indulgence?
playing yoyo for now...



J. January or July?
july



K. Kids?
i hate them... too noisy...


L. Life isn't complete without?
money,gf,yoyo and handphone


M. Marriage date?
wait till i can get some1 to accept me 1st lar...


N. Number of brothers and sisters?
1 younger sis... how wish i have a younger bro...


O. Oranges or apples?
apples... orange too much juice...



P. Phobias?
heights is the worst


Q. Quotes?
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through testing the limits
of one's anger, passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me


R. Reasons to smile?
something happy going on lor


T. Tag 5 people
thong chin,swee ling,yuk ling,susian,eva


U. Unknown fact about me?
hmmm... cant tell out... it will remain secret...


V. Vegetable?
not many tat i like...


W. Worst habits?
also cant tell out... embarrassing....



X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
ultrasound lar... its much safer....



Y. Your favorite type of food?
hmm.. must see appetite 1st one...


Z. Zodiac
Sagittarius

No comments: