Thursday, December 4, 2008

4.12.1988 and 20 years later

20 years has passed and ntg special ever happen on this date always... except for last year where my frens suddenly appeared at my house but i was not at home... because i got admitted to hospital on my birthday last year... so sad right.... so this year went back normal again... got some unexpected wishes from a few friends thanks to facebook and friendster.. but the one i hope to wish me 1 din do so... so sad.... my wish list also not 1 been fulfilled... have to extend it to as christmas wish list le...

everytime i celebrate my frens birthday for them i kinda envy them cuz their birthday is always on a study day while mine is on a holiday... so every1 just tend to forget mine or just to busy to just notice it....

so today had an appointment with my doctor... and suddenly after talking to the doctor i have this guilt feeling... some how i think i din get better is because i acted clever and be my own doctor... din eat my medication according to prescription... haiz.... so it should be my fault lar... and now its unreverseble...

No comments: