Saturday, August 23, 2008

yo readers of my blog out there.....

I've been struggling to update my blog as often as possible... now my life is so damn interesting and yet there are things hindering me from blogging.... last time too free and nothing to blog cuz my life tat time was dull as i was stuck at home for practically half a year.... and now the latest news from me...

just organised a pesta tanglung last wednesday and i was 1 of the committee member organising it... guess what group i'm in??? PHOTOGRAPHY.... so practically i got many many nice photos and videos too upload but too bad the internet connection at my kolej sucks(half of the room can get a very weak signal and the other half none at all).... so u get the point lar... only eraly in the wee morning the connection is still berable... so if any1 wants to chat with me... just online at 6am....

and updates on my health... my kidney most probably will kong out within 10 years... as there is no more medicine tat could really control my disease... so practically i should just enjoy my life now before i start to suffer....

next there is really really many nice girls around my campus... but due to my low self esteem i dare not go and get to know them.... which girl would want to know a handicapped guy leh... so looks like i wont be getting any girl friend within this few years.... haiz..... so sad....

so tats all tat i could think off for now... cioaz... will try to upload the photos next week when i'm back home longer during the merdeka holidays... my friends mostly on holiday now... balance me...

No comments: