Saturday, August 16, 2008

updates on me...

well now i'm actually surviving quite well in UPM... now being able to drive in the campus makes my life far far more easier for me... i can finally go anywhere i want without depending on my so called 'driver'.... used my car so far only to go out and eat... as the food here doesnt suit my taste bud and i'm still having a bad sore throat and flu for 2 weeks... its seems it doesnt want to go away.... and tomorrow is my final 2 papers for the test this time.... going to relax a bit after this 2 papers by going to the cinema and watch STAR WARS..... really looking forward to it... i've also been misplacing my stuff these days... really getting all stressed up.... and here are some of the pictures of my EE course night.... enjoy it....





4 comments:

tc said...

so lucky la.. get surrounded by gals.. i never have that kind of luck.. lol..

darthxintor said...

haiya... they pity me mah... tats y they only take pic with me... plus i'm course rep too... so got little status lor... haha...

tc said...

but i am prime minister.. y no advantages?

darthxintor said...

how i know u prime minister of what wor...