Sunday, August 3, 2008

the 1st month in UPM

due to so many events happening in this few weeks i've been too busy to update my blog... so i'm here to say sorry 1st to my readers although i know there are not many of them... so i had my orientation week in UPM and it was quite fun... the seniors din really bully me as i'm 'special'.... and the most funny thing that happen during orientation week is that the day i went to register myself at the university i vomited at the hostel and the people on duty saw that... and they quickly called an ambulance to take me to the clinic in the hospital... how shameful was that... needing an ambulance on the 1st day i arrive at UPM....

after 1 week of orientation everyone started their class including me... so studied for the 1st three days then my leg start to pain and swell like hell... had to control the pain with pain killers and finally went back home on saturday... then on sunday get admitted to hospital le....

on tuesday only got to found out wat was wrong with me by doing an ultrasound test... it seems that i developed deep vain thrombosis... then started on my old medication again which is wafarin.... then stayed in the hospital for another week for monitoring... then my doctor told me that i have start on my old medication which is cyclophosphamide as my medicine now is not responding... i hate that medication because 1st its through IV drip and its actually a kind of kemotherapy... so the side effects u all people should know... that after tat medication i was finally allowed to be discharged...

after 1 and a half week of absence... i had lots of things to catch up... and till now i still couldnt finish my work... as i was too busy... busy with what??? busy with my course night... as i'm the course rep i had to arrange all the performance on that day... and i myself did a small yoyo performance... will try to update some photos on the course night if possible next time... as the wifi in my room now is so darn weak....

and now this week i'm suppose to prepare for my test 1 as exams are starting this week... how am i gonna pass the test when i cant even catch up... oh GOD please help me!!!!!!

No comments: