Friday, March 21, 2014

Company Annual Dinner 2014

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. Its been months since something interesting happened in my life. Hit the jump to read more about it. 


This is the 2nd time I've attended my company's annual dinner. I've been appointed to be the main photographer of the night. Its also been quite some time since I shot any event. So its quite a good training ground for me again. I hope all my colleagues will like the photos I took. Enjoy the photos below.




Registration counter






The guys hanging outside before the dinner starts


1 of the contestant for best dress competition. Guess what's the theme?

Its 'The Best of 60's'








Female contestant for best dress competition



















Boss giving speech.









The best energy saving office unit goes to......


Another contestant




See the 3 Afro heads...




The CA group








Its prize giving time.





















































The 6 finalist for the best dress award.


Who will be the winner? Stay tune to find out




Look at me dancing. I think its my 1st time dancing actually.




Lets roll to your right...


Shake your ass.....

You can watch the video for our dance below 





Its the 2nd group to perform










Here's the video performance





The 3rd group...











Video time




See all the pretty ladies


Performance time







Smell my armpit. Hahaha














Its lucky draw time....






Best female dress award


Best male dress award








SELFIE....
















Photobomb










Boss with the pretty ladies











Old man also wan selfie with pretty girl











The 6th place for performance


5th place


4th place


3rd place



The best performance group





Group photo



Overall its a nice night. Too bad did not get the grand prize of RM1000. Hope it wont be too much photo for you to go through. Until next time.

No comments: