Sunday, December 22, 2013

Playboy Condoms Launch 2013

I was invited to Playboy Condoms Launch 2013 at The Rabbit Hole this Thursday. So hit the jump if you wanna see some Playboy Bunnies.



I reached the launch a bit early as I was afraid of the traffic jam in KL. The Rabbit Hole is actually a newly launch bar too at Changkat Bukit Bintang. The atmosphere of the bar is very nice as it has 6 concepts. I only manage to to few of the concepts which is The Bamboo Forest and the Translate Art Bar. So lets get to the bunnies shall we.


Playboy Lubircants


The variety of Playboy Condoms




Felixia Yeap, the 1st Malaysia Playboy Bunny on stage to launch the Playboy Condoms in Malaysia




Bunnies dancing


Just a short video of them performing




6 contestant had to go on stage and give 3 pose to the crowd and all of them were lucky enough to get tickets to the Jazz festival.


Just too bad i was not allowed to bring a plus 1 at the very last minute or else I would have so much fun at the event instead of drinking lonely wine. :D Lucky I did met 1 of my friend there before he went off shooting all the pretty ladies.


Last but not least the thing in the goodie bag... "PLAYBOY CONDOMS!!" I wonder when will I have chance to use it and play safe... :D

No comments: