Saturday, September 7, 2013

A terrible mistake

A few months ago, I posted something about the company I'm working in and after some deep thoughts about it I realize that it was such a big mistake... I should not have taken a harsh decision and post it so publicly on my blog... I did not know the consequences was so serious that it would affect the image of the company that deeply... I'm really sorry and regretted for my actions.. I should have not been to rash jumping into conclusion without knowing the whole story behind it... I know I should have handle it properly by seeking the proper channel to solve my problem... What my boss say was correct: I'm already a university graduate but still my EQ is so low... From now onwards I've learnt from my mistake and would not repeat it in the future... I hope all the parties who were affected by what I said would forgive me for what I've done..

No comments: