Friday, August 9, 2013

Malaysia Super GT Queen Finalist 2013: Shoot Out

I did have a chance to shoot the Malaysia Super GT Queens Finalist 2013 during the month of June. Finally I managed to get all the photos that I shot during the Live challenge All About You organised by Patrick Low. During the whole Challenge I was lucky enough to shoot all the pictures using the Hasselblad H3D. The files were incredible as it is a medium format camera. Even after converted into JPEG, the files are still so sharp and clear. Below are the images which I managed to get with Angeline Tan. All of these photos are out of camera, so I did not do any cropping. The composition is not good as the camera was fixed on the tripod and I really did not know how to adjust the height properly. The lighting was a simple setup by Patrick Low and is maintained during the whole shooting. So do let me know which picture is your favorite and I'll tell you mine. Do critique the photos if you want so that we can learn together... :D

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

My favorite picture is number 16. So whats yours? I think picture number 6 is my second choice and it was chosen to be put up in many posters as a mirror image. So hope you like my series of pictures. Till then ciaoz....

No comments: