Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another year passed...

So fast another year has passed. I'm now 24 years old and the dragon is about to end. Today I'm just glad that for the 1st time in my life my friends and colleague would treat me to lunch. Usually my friends will just ignore my birthday because it falls on December and never had the chance to celebrate it. There's only once where I get to celebrate it with my coursemates but that was to celebrate with a few other December babies. So this time its just specially for me. Felt quite touched and happy because we only just know for about max 2 months. I also got some personal wishes from my HQ colleagues where I dont know how did they get the info on my birthday today.

As for my birthday wish this year I just hope that my life wont be too bumpy ahead and I'll be able to achieve what I want. :D

No comments: