Friday, November 30, 2012

My own place to express myself...

I guess this is the only place that I could let out all my stress, disappointment and anger here and not receive complaints from others since this is my own blogspot. Do not continue reading if you do not like to see me complaining or ranting...

Lately I've just received so many complaints about my photo prints... The 1st time I send my files to the print vendor he printed out a darker version of it... So I end up complaining to him and later I found out is my editing problem with a non calibrated screen... So now the next time I send him another set of photos to print he set a special printing profile for me and end up the colours became worst and now there is a red colour cast...

I really dont know how to answer my clients bout this as the vendor does not want to take responsibility of the print quality and now all the blame fall on me... I want to do another reprint but its very costly... But I guess if reprint could save my reputatiton I'll be glad to do it... but what if that's still not good enough and the client still decides to say I'm lousy... I think there goes my career as a professional photographer already... Sigh...

Sorry for the messy post... Just wanted to type out what is on my mind and did not rearrange it nicely... For those who take the time to read this post really appreciate it...

No comments: