Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Date with Bloggers- Final Part

Its the final post for my Melaka trip. Took me quite some time to finish it up ya.


After the visit at Hainan Association it was time to go back to KL. But right before we went back, we stopped by Kota A Famosa. Kota A Famosa was a historical place in Melaka. I have seen pictures of it in text book and online. Never did I knew the remaining ruins was just so little. After taking a big group photo, everyone hopped on the bus and get ready to get back to our own life. Just only 3 photos for this post.








Do hope that I can keep in touch with all the friends that I've made throughout this entire journey. Once again would like to thank my friend for giving me such a good opportunity to participate in this event. Hopefully there will be more to come in the future. :)

No comments: