Sunday, May 13, 2012

Charity

How often do you see me doing charity? If you know me well I guess you will already know that I hardly have enough money for myself so I seldom do charity such as donating money. But somehow I got a call from above to attend a charity drive event which is organised by the Ace Youth. The event name is actually called Ace Youth /TGF : Guinness World Record Breaking Charity Event. The theme of this event is Bolly for Charity.
The country / places that was taking part in ihis event at the same time to break this World Meaningful Charity Record include:
  1. Malaysia 
  2. New Zealand
  3. Captown
  4. Edinburgh ( a prison ) 
  5. Katmandu
  6. London
  7. Manipal India
BollyforCharity is actually a Guinness World Record Breaking attempt for the largest multi-site Bollywood dance event. They collected a fee of RM10 from each participant of the event in hope to contribute towards their RM10,000 target. I did not know in the end they manage to hit their target or not. Here are some of the photos of the event.


At the beginning of the event where the crowd was little.


Organising committee.


Simple opening ceremony

Sorry that I did not have much pictures of the event as I left early due to the small crowd. Was not able get myself into the event. If only the crowd was larger it should be quite an interesting event. Oh well at least I played my part in doing charity. Thats all from me. Ciaoz.

No comments: