Thursday, January 1, 2009

a very bad start....

got a very bad start today.... my kolej was scheduled not to have electricity today and i just knew it last minute yesterday... so i got readied a bit by charging my psp full full in case i wanna play it... and i thought my comp bat was fully charged... so i did not care... schedule to have disruption from 9-5pm but until 10 only they stop the electrcity for dunno wat upgrade...then stayed in the room for like 5 minutes then cannot tahan d... too hot... so decided to go out with frens to sungai wang,low yat to get a router and times square to watch the movie 'bed time stories'.... then plan nicely wanna sit train lor... today a lot ppl taking the train... and i din forgotten to take any precaution and then bad things strike me... when the train came and everyone was trying to board the train every1 was pushing me up the train with out letting anyone out... so i thought it was normal... but suddenly my fren tat was beside me was being pushed away... and i was being pushed more in by some one behind... the moment i was in the train i felt my phone pouch suddenly became light and i knew some thing was wrong... i quickly check it and then found my P990i was missing d... then i saw someone tat was suppose to board the train 1 suddenly turn around and run... i wanna chase after tat person 1 but the door close d as my actions was too slow... and then it seems to be lost forever liao... have to say bye bye to my hp forever... i quickly try to call my hp in hope tat my phone will ring in the train so at least i know some one on the train was holding my hp... it rang and rang... but the ring tone of my hp was nowhere to be heard... so quickly called my mom to cancel my number cuz it was registered under her name... so at tat time my phone was 100% confirm lost d... luckily my wallet was still with me... or not things will be much worst... will be explained in next post...


to be continued.... (dont feel like typing the sad stuff for now... need my rest)

No comments: