Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bad luck...

looks like i'm really in a bad luck this month... too many bad stuff happen to me... dunno is some one cursing me or its because of karma... i just dont believe i could be so 'suay'... 1st jan lost my hp... then my the other phone also almost got lost.. cuz it just slide out of my pocket when i was driving... then it was just left unattended in the car for 2 hours... luckily no1 broke my car window to take it as i parked in the campus and its kinda safe... then when i was taking the dishes at a stall for dinner... i accidentally dip half of my matrix card in curry water... hopefully the card its not spoiled lar as its preloaded with book plan money and still balance around RM80+... then while driving both my front and back tyres kena punctured... just patch them up today... yesterday my external hard disc also crashed... all my precious info in it all just go bye bye.. had to format it or else it couldnt be used...

yor... when all my bad luck is going to go away????
pls change my luck now... i really need it!!!!

No comments: