Friday, November 14, 2008

Thoughts deep within me...

Today one of my friend just told her so called 'love story' to me.... and that started to make me wonder about my own situation... Actually I'm quite envy with her situation where both of them are still chatting and playing together openly... Unlike me there is only one way comunication.... I guess I'm just a boring guy... Thats y the girl dont have anything to say to me... haiz....


Why am i so desperate in looking for a girl friend?? is it because i'm horny??? or i'm just lonely trying to find a girl just listen to my problems... but this kind of friend is really hard to come by... i once had such a friend... but then she went to the northern part of the country to persue her studies there... and rumours also spread tat there is some one courting her.... so i guess the friendship we had isnt tat strong afterall....

feeling real emo now.... so wish tat things could go back to 1 year and 3 months ago and just stay still... but tat is kinda impossible.... :(

No comments: