Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 sad news in a day

woken up by my mom this morning at 2am and got to know tat my grandma from my mother's side just passed away... so now my mom left me in charge of my sister as she is still under going her spm right now... and i wasnt allowed to go down to JB so early... only get to go there once the funeral date is set...

next sad thing is... i got rejected by another girl again... haha... kinda anticipated it aleidi... under my friend's ecouragement i just ask her whether she could feel tat i'm interested in her or not... and she replied dun say like tat... we are frens.... so there u have it... the answer is so clear... no wonder all her messages to me is so damn short... send her long long ones and all i get is just a "haha" for example.... haiz....

do u think i can take it???? i myself also dont know... no wonder i have the urge to buy yoyos lar... everytime b4 something bad happen i will surely spend a whole lot of money in buying the things i really want... till now only i notice it... what a wierd situation...

No comments: