Tuesday, February 19, 2008

things not going the way planed

recently just went to see my ortho doctor... since my friends will always ask me what the doctor says when i'm sick... so i'm just gonna type it out once only..... "will i be able to heal completely????" "this is very difficult to say.... cuz your case isnt ordinary.... not many people are like u... so just try to bear with it...." "then am i considered an OKU???" "if u want u can go apply for it" so u see i might not be able to be normal again... but every1 in my life have high hopes in me to get better... INCLUDING MYSELF.....

and in another matter... i kinda find out this after my long sleep yesterday night... it seems my sickness always comes back the moment i have problems with girls.... and in this case it happens when i fail in getting a gf..... always feel disappointed when get rejected..... the first time it happen was when i'm in standard 5.. very young right??? then the next is when i'm in form 2... and then in form 6 now.... am i destinied not to be with girls??? or are they just problems for me??? looks like i've got to find it out myself...

No comments: