Wednesday, February 27, 2008

boring days

my life now is so damn boring... have been complaining this for the past 4 months... and still doing it...mi never had so much free time in my life.... i was always busy doing 'stuff' whether its legalo or illegal.... now i cant do it anymore since i'm restricted by my motions... have been parctising to walk all this time... and finally i was able to move around better... today i even went out to eat lunch with my family members... when i was outside everyone was like staring at me... wondering why this young little boy is walking like this.... they must be pitying me.... haha... joking joking.... dunno how long would i have to walk in such a wierd way because of the pain... and be back normal again.... really looking forward to that day.... keeping fingers crossed.....

1 comment:

K i r a said...

thats a good result, keep it up ya? =D