Sunday, January 24, 2010

suddenly i just noticed that every beginning of a new sem it hasnt been going well with me... for the 1st sem, i was not able to walk properly to class or anywhere in upm... then during the 2nd sem, i lost my handphone as it was stolen from me on the KTM train... the 3rd 1 i'm still trying to recall as i'm sure there had been something bad happen... and finally for the current sem, i met with an accident which i dunno how am i going to tell to my dad... haiz... looks like the bad luck charm is still with me...

4 comments:

kevyin said...

how u met the accident la bro..saw the pic in fb!!! u elak wat til enter into divider?? c u then..do take care okie!! =]

kev said...

how u met the accident la bro..saw the pic in fb!!! u elak wat til enter into divider?? c u then..do take care okie!! =]

darthxintor said...

i drifted after my tayar spoil... so park at that nice spot lo... i dun wan take care can ar??

nivek said...

ic ic...hiah y said like tat..chill okie...afta it past or gone the time..u wil think bak it just a nromal n u wil fell reget or most of time shy tellin to ur self y i do tat..haha n u wil laugh im sure =]