Wednesday, August 12, 2009

things i really really relly want will nvr ever get 1... after so many 'experiments' i've found out that the statement is 100% true for me.... i just dont understand why... i know i work very very hard for it and tried my best... in fact this is the 1st time i felt very confident with myself thinking i will get it already.... but in the end i failed..... GOD is really playing a joke on me... is he telling me now tat i'm not meant to hope for something and get it??? then i guess i should nvr ever hope that i passed the scholarship interview, getting extremely good results or getting a girl friend....

i think i know wats the next action to take for the previous post that i posted earlier.... which is to take no action at all and let everything comes naturally...

No comments: