Sunday, March 1, 2009

okay here is the photos taken during Malam Kongsi at KTP on thursday... enjoy... :)

the main 5 girls in my course...



coursemate that go together with me on that day...


me and my new found best friend...


picture of drums again...



starting to get bored with it???


here they are again...


they like posing a lot...







this pictures below were taken during birthday celebration of four of my coursemate...


the main person is on the left...

all cutting the cake together...


feeding each other...

playing with cream...


2nd birthday boy...

'lover' feeding birthday girl...


organiser kena cream on the face...




the four birthday boy and girl...

its present giving time...





6 roses in my course... missing 1...



group photo...

thats all for now... been taking lots of picture lately... hope my readers like it...

No comments: