Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DCIM 2009

went to DCIM 2009 last sunday... main purpose went there is not because to look at the camera fair but to snap model pictures... got my 1st experience shooting models in a crowd... huge crowd on that day... some photographers even brought ladders to get a good view... i manage to squeeze through my way to the front and found a quite nice spot... but in the end only i know that spot wasnt really the most strategic place... shoot over 1000+ photos.. just simply shoot... and after processing half way for 2 days the number decreased to 800+... not satisfied with the outcome though... but at least this was my 1st experience... will try to upload some of the photos soon for u all to comment... ciaoz...












stupid photoshop... i cant add my watermark... tried using the typing tool but not words came out... who can help me???

No comments: