Thursday, October 23, 2008

problems....

in just this few days only so many problems came up... few are self created while some just come naturally.... first on sat my father met with an accident with another car... this is due to the faulty car and he was actually drunk as well... the car begin to give more problem after he went to service it in the morning... so that day he totally breakdown and cried according to my mom as i was not back home that weekend.... his actions totally freaked my sis and my relatives too... he kept blaming he was so stupid and he lost a lot in shares... so now practically he doesnt have much money already... according to my mom again my father might not even have the money to pay my next sem fees and she had to withdraw her epf money for me to study... i'm not exaggerating here and not trying to ask for pity from my readers... but i just couldnt keep it to myself anymore... my family have just been doing fine all along and now came the down part... GOD isnt punishing me enough already... y must u punish my family too??? and now i have to cut cost in every way that i could... this sem break i also plan to take up a part time job... any recommendations out there???

next is my final exam lor... after sitting for 2 subjects i felt that its really tough although i've done enough preparations... hopefully my upcoming 3 more subjects will be easy and that i have enough time to prepare for tomorrow's exam as i have to spend another whole day at the hospital again today...

the last one is..... actually about a girl.... i dunno what came over me... this girl's image kept popping up in my mind all the time... during when i'm awake and even in my dreams... i dunno this is a sign of me starting to like her... or i just purposely kept thinking of her unknowingly as i plan to court her... i dont know what i should do now... i know i'm kinda desperate to have a gf again... but i also fear the rejection if i failed... so how now??? luckily its not 100% affecting my mood to study...

JUST PRAY THAT THINGS WILL SLOWLY TURN GOOD FROM NOW....

CIAOZ....

No comments: