Wednesday, October 29, 2008

no luck

haiz... today tried to ask my target out again... and guess what she turn me down again.... i think this is the 3rd or 4th time already... i guess she is just not interested in me gua... or so coincidentally her assignments and test always comes in the way.... so sad now... but cant let my emotion disturb my concentration in studies... since she put her studies 1st than having fun,i must do tat too... right??? looks like i will have to try my luck again next semester... in the mean while only can keep in contact with her through handphone.... not even through the internet.... so cham....

HAIZ!!!!!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie bro...y not try ask her out normally at 1st week of sems..normally tat time most pple is free...

dont giv up k...trust u can...

darthxintor said...

have to wait 7 weeks later...