Monday, May 26, 2008

really unlucky...

mom finally found out my lies about those yoyos... this is because it din reach my house and i have to collect it at my local post office... since i couldnt walk i just have to rely on her... but she still doesnt know how much i spent on those yoyos... if she ever found out... my bank account will be closed down for sure... the yoyo from the US nvr came too and i got my refund... the refund will appear in the credit card statement... tats y i had to tell my mom how many yoyos i bought... and recently i just only ordered a skyline from dimi but that yoyo not confirm will have... so dunno how tat matter gonna settle too...

just went and check for my application for my National University Singapore and my application was denied... looks like i'm not good enough for them... my parents are dissapointed...

now only waiting for my genting scholarship application... i think i'll fail in that too... since i was hoping to get it so much... things that i really want will nvr get... for example my yoyo,my health,a girl friend and many more lar...

HAIZ.... damn sad now...

2 comments:

tc said...

update ur blog with something interesting like today u saw a gal very pretty.. then u get high cuz she 's having 50G 10 50 figure.. etc.. faster..

darthxintor said...

how can i see girls when i only stay at home everyday???? the only girls that i can see is my mom and sis... and maybe those on tv...