Monday, April 28, 2008

Resorts World BHD

all of you sure wondering how did my interview went right... so here is the details....

got to wake up damn early(5.30am)... its very early for me because i haven been waking up when the day is still dark for i think half a year... din really want to wake up at that time but finally force myself to do it... so started the journey with my dad and it was a smooth one... till we reach the foot of genting highlands... wow the mist was so thick that we could only see half a meter in front of us... luckily my father is a very good driver so we reach the top within just half an hour from the bottom... we drove using the white lines on the road as guide line... finally add something to my driving knowledge...

so when i reach there it was just 8am... earlier half and hour.. i know i'm on a wheel chair so i needed to use a longer route than other participants... and i ended up using the kitchen lif to the room 16 and 17 of genting international convention centre... so when i arrive others start to reach too... ended up having 12 people there...

the interview started of with an ice breaker activity... then after that 2 late comers which are girls arrive... it seems they are currently working for genting... one of the girl is actually damn cute... too bad she din join in the ice breaker or else i would be able to know her better... (sorry no photos of her too... dare not curi curi snap) and then there was this group work where we have to come up with a building project for genting to attract more tourist... our group suggested to build an ice scating ring... so next time if genting really build it... it was our idea... haha... actually we won in this task as ours is more practical than the other group... lazy to elaborate on the other team cuz theirs is a complex theme park...

then it all comes to the serious part individual assesments... given 2 very simple task so they could know our personality... and then had to write 2 essays in 30 minutes.. essay also quite ok as the questions were just the normal kind.... now comes the interesting part(at least to me)... that cute girl i mention just now actually talked to me... she asked my name and where i came from... after i answered her i dunno y i din ask her back the same thing to keep the conversation going... i was like suddenly lost all confidence in myself and ended up losing this golden opportunity of getting her contacts... damn pissed of with my foolish thinking....... then later is my presentation.... waited for an hour just to wait for my turn as i was the second last one.... then went in and face the panels... luckily they asked me the questions that i had already expected which is about my sickness... so tried my really best to convince them that i really am worthy of receiving that scholarship...

so now i'm feeling that i have 50/50 chance of getting it... really hope i and that cute little girl will be offered the scholarship so that i could meet her again... oh pls god pretty pls.....

No comments: