Tuesday, April 29, 2008

29.4.2007

a year ago on this day was my happiest day of life... she was the only girl that accepted me to be her bf... yet this relationship did not went long due to another guy that appear in her life before me... 2 days ago when i called to chat with her it seems that she had break up with that guy again but i could feel tat she still love him whereas she does not have any more feelings for me...its kinda hard for me to accept it but do i have a choice??? which girl would want a sick guy to be her life partner??? haiz... now my heart is still aching and wants her to come back to me... i just cant seem to forget her after 1 year when everyone say time will surely wash things away.... PAIN!!!!!!!!! is the only thing that i could feel now... physically and mentally........

No comments: