Friday, December 4, 2009

4.12.2009

i'm not officially 21 years old till 7.30pm of today... today should be a happy day for me cuz i manage to ask for leave from my intern to celebrate my birthday.... BUT too bad the only way i'm going to celebrate it is just by staying at home and face my laptop screen... isnt tat pathetic??? after 21 years on earth still ppl is too bz to celebrate it with me... at least through facebook there is a few tat drop by to wish me... if i din post up when is my birthday i think there will be 0 wishes lo... only maybe got a few frens tat might remember.... at least at this very moment still got 2 leng lui tat accompany me n chat for a while la.... i think tat is more than enough le which i can ask for... so my birthday wish for this year will always be the same till i really really get it... which is to get a girl tat care for me n i swear i will care for her as well in the very best way tat i can....

1 comment:

Maggie said...

maybe when u get one that isdifferent story liao.....