Wednesday, September 3, 2008

busy...

this week will be a busy week as assignments date line is coming real soon... all 3 of my assignments need to be hand up next week... 1 80% done,1 20% done and the other one haven start at all cuz my group mate just keep telling me dont worry...
that makes me more worry actually... my whole subject marks will depend heavily on that assignment.... now for the good news... i most probably will be dropping by sunway piramid this week to meet up with fellow yoyoers... this will be my first time there... quite nervous but not looking forward to it cuz everytime when i look forward to a certain stuff things wont turn out the way i want... now just in the library online for a while looking for infomation for my assignments... hopefully can finish doing it on time lar... good luck to me...

No comments: